TERMS & CONDITIONS
Logic Entertainment Limited (“The Company”) Trading as Prison Island & Axe Yard Belfast
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before making a Booking on Our Site. Please note that before making a Booking you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to make a Booking on Our Site
On Site & Our Services
- Prison Island Belfast operates a strict ‘NO PICNIC’ policy. Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed on site. Birthday Cakes are permitted for booked party rooms ONLY and not for parties using our General Admission facilities.
- Customers under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other substances that hinder sound judgement will be denied of activities, or even entry to our premises
- NO foul language or abuse of our staff will be tolerated at any time
- Displaying inappropriate, rude, indecent or intolerable behaviours by customers may result in suspending or ending the game in its course by Prison Island & Axe Yard Belfast Staff. In any such events the game will be deemed properly finished, and as such, no refund or any other form of compensation is due.
- Each customer will be duly informed and instructed about the rules of the game, with special attention to do’s and don’ts specific to the room they are about to enter. Non-adherence to these instructions will result in suspending or ending the game in its course by Prison Island & Axe Yard Belfast Staff. In any such events the game will be deemed properly finished, and as such, no refund or any other form of compensation is due.
- Customers agree to reimburse Prison Island & Axe Yard Belfast for any damages to any objects and installations, resulting from their misbehaviour whether wilful or out of negligence. Prison Island & Axe Yard Belfast therefore is entitled to present claim to the customer for reimbursement for the costs incurred as a result of such behaviour.
- Drinks and food may not be brought into the game rooms.
- Children under 16 years of age must have an accompanying adult on site at all times.
- We would ask customers to report any accidents to reception before leaving the centre. Accidents reported after leaving our site cannot be dealt with appropriately.
- Prison Island & Axe Yard Belfast has the right to refuse service without prior notice in instances where the above Terms & Conditions are broken.
- The Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Please arrive at least15 minutes prior to your event start time to complete registration and receive briefing.
- As our Challenge Rooms are operated with wi-fi linked and remotely operated technical equipment including but not limited to IP cameras, walkie talkies, customers with specific medical devices such as pacemakers, and any other technical implants are required to seek medical advice about any potential risks it might represent to them, before participating in any of our games. Prison Island & Axe Yard Belfast assumes no liability for such risks
- Potential participants in our challenge rooms should be aware of and accept that there are risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement. A participant must consider that some of the challenges are physical and could therefore pose the possibility of serious or permanent injury to visitors. Broken and sprained limbs could result in spite of the safety matting provided in certain rooms. Climbing onto or into challenge rooms beyond your capabilities may result in an injury. Therefore, each participant must make their own assessment of the risks before participating in any of the physical challenge rooms. In addition, minor cuts and bruises, scrapes, falls and slips may occur in any of the challenge rooms or corridors. Participants must remember that the Prison Island Experience is one of intrigue and exploration and one in which you may decide to push yourself. Prison Island management are delighted if you choose to participate however, the choice is yours to make, and the risk assessment yours to undertake and take responsibility for before you take part in some or all the challenge rooms. If you take part in Prison Island you are considered to have accepted these terms and conditions. If one individual books for a group, it is their responsibility to advise others in the group of these terms and conditions and their participation is taken as acceptance of these. If you have minors in your group, it is the responsibility of the person booking to advise their parents/guardians of the Prison Island terms and conditions and once they take part the parents/guardians are considered to have accepted them. Prison Island Belfast assumes no liability whatsoever for any (personal or equipment) damages or injuries caused by game room misuse or not following the rules described before the game.
- Lockers are provided free of charge for the use of customers of Prison Island & Axe Yard Belfast. Use of these are at the customer’s own risk. Prison Island & Axe Yard Belfast accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal possessions during the use of these lockers. Larger groups may be offered a room to put their belongings, use of the room at the customer’s own risk. Prison Island & Axe Yard Belfast accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal possessions during the use of these rooms.
Bookings, Payments, Refunds & Cancellations
- Groups of 20 people or under are required to pay in full at time of booking. Bookings made separately from the same group of people will be able to play together if they wish provided the same time slot has been selected. We cannot put individuals together in the same team with different booking times.
- Groups of 21 people or more can pay in full or pay a 50% deposit at time of booking. The final balance must be paid 72 hours before the activity date.
- Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Confirming your booking and payment – deposits and full payments can be paid in the following ways:
- Credit or Debit card, online, over the telephone or via payment link provided. If payment link option is used and not paid on the same day your booking will be automatically cancelled the next day. The final balance must be paid 72 hours before the activity date
- Invoice via card or bank transfer (Please note: ONLY applicable to large companies and youth organisations. Please call our team on 02890 380862 to arrange)
- For group bookings of 21 or more people or any corporate or party/group bookings, any deposit paid is NON-REFUNDABLE though we may be able to offer a reschedule if given ample notice. In order to ensure the sale of available spaces to others we require final player numbers to be provided 3 days before the booking (Final Confirmation Date) and the balance payment to be received at least 72 hours before the activity date.
- If less people attend the activity than booked at final confirmation date, the payment difference will not be refunded and no credit will be held. If (as an exception) we take a deposit or permit the balance to be paid on the day of the booking, then the amount charged is based on the numbers at the final confirmation date 72 hours prior even if less numbers than confirmed attend.
- Bookings can be amended up to 5 days before your game (subject to availability), you can change your booking (date, time, length of game and number of players) If less than 5 days notice is given then the payment or deposit will be forfeited.
- We operate a STRICT NO REFUND POLICY. Once the booking is confirmed, we cannot accept any cancellations or give any refunds, we advise you to try to change your booking outlined above (this, however, does not include those times where the venue is closed by the management in advance of your booking, you are entitled to a full refund of money paid)
- Organisations that are authorised to pay on the day or after an event but cancel prior to the event will incur a cancellation charge.
- 25% of the total booking value where cancellation takes place less than 4 weeks but more than 2 weeks before the commencement of the activity
- 50% of the total booking value where cancellation takes place within the period of 2 weeks before the commencement date of the activity
- 100% of the total booking value where cancellation takes place less than 24hrs before the activity.
- Should there be a government imposed lockdown or local restrictions enforced bookings WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. We will however hold the value of the booking as credit for the next time you would like to visit or reschedule.
- Bookings may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a booking is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the booking or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission.
- A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is late by 15 minutes or more. In such a situation the money is non-refundable, and the booking is not changeable.
- Gift Vouchers – Once payment is taken for a voucher it cannot be cancelled. No refunds are available for vouchers for which payment has been taken. Vouchers will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- From time to time, it might be necessary to remove certain challenge rooms from play due to operational reasons, whilst the rest of the rooms remain in play. In this instance customers will not receive any refund.
- Should the majority of challenge rooms or your booked axe throwing lane be unavailable for use due to technical failure, weather related events or any other reason, The Company will offer a full refund or alternative booking option. The Company is not liable for any costs or other suppliers costs (i.e. transport, catering, accommodation) that may be incurred by a client due to venue cancellation. The Company reserves the right to cancel any booking at short notice and/or to refuse entry without explanation. If an event is cancelled the customer will receive a full refund.
- The company cannot be held responsible for late arrivals (or non arrivals/cancellations) as a result of bad weather or any other reason which may affect your ability to get to our venue at the appointed time. In the event that due to extreme weather (or other reason) you are unable to attend your booking deposit or payment will be lost. In exceptional circumstances, the Company may choose to offer you a rescheduled date. No refunds will be granted.
- The online booking system accepts credit or debit cards. The online booking system uses a recognised secure payment system, with a high level of card number encryption, and no card details are held at Prison Island & Axe Yard once entered online via the payment gateway provided
- The Company cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason. If a payment does not complete and as a consequence the booking does not confirm, the Company does not accept responsibility for arrivals without confirmed bookings.
- Online (& over the phone) bookings are only confirmed once the status is Paid – A Pending status is not complete. In the event the Company does not have a booking for a customer, for whatever reason, the Company does not accept responsibility if unable to accommodate the group on arrival. If a booking is misplaced, erroneously deleted or missed for any other reason, the Company will not accept responsibility for any loss of time or money in relation to this. If payment was received a full refund will be given or an alternative date offered.
- The company maintains the right to cancel or change a booking and in so doing the customer has the right to either accept the change, rebook for another occasion, or accept a full refund. By confirming payment, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Rules operated by Logic Entertainment Limited.
- Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a game.
- Any purchase on the website is valid only when processed by Prison Island & Axe Yard Belfast.
- The booking process is concluded when payment is confirmed. Until such confirmation the booking is conditional only i.e. in absence of payment the booking request gets refused. You shall receive a confirmation once your booking is processed.
- Booking confirmation is sent to the email address the customer who performed the booking has entered onto the online form. Please check Junk mail folder if your booking confirmation isn’t immediately visible.
- The onus is on the customer to ensure that all details are correct at the time of booking, In the event of a genuine booking error online please email or call us immediately and we will do our best to amend the booking to your original request (i.e. correct time or date) should this be available. NO REFUNDS will be given.
- All bookings are denominated in pounds sterling
- By accepting these terms and conditions the buyer confirms that they have authorisation to accept terms and conditions for all players in their party
Data Protection and Data Security
- Prison Island & Axe Yard Belfast may collect, store and use customer data solely for its own analytical and business development purposes. It will, therefore not disclose any of this data to any 3rd parties in full or in part. Prison Island Belfast is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of personal information is protected in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Customers of Prison Island & Axe Yard Belfast may not disclose any details of the games directly or indirectly to the public.
- It is strictly prohibited to take any recordings on the premises of Prison Island Belfast including but not limited to the games. This includes image, voice and sound recordings on any portable device. Any such recording will result in immediate conclusion of the game and customers attempting to make such recordings will be asked to leave the premises. In any such cases fees paid by the customer would be forfeited and the paid service will be considered as duly delivered.
- Photos of each team will be taken during and at the end of the game.
- Photos of each teams will be stored on our server linked to the booking.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are accepting that permission is granted for Prison Island Belfast to use any photographs taken during and after your game on our social media sites, website or general marketing. As parent or legal guardian of any accompanying children you give consent and agree to Prison Island Belfast photographing and/or recording the participant and any accompanying children and to use any such photographs and/or recording solely and only for Prison Island Belfast marketing purposes. If you do not agree to such materials to be used in this manner it is your responsibility to notify us accordingly during your booking.
- Customers consent and agree to the use by Prison Island & Axe Yard Belfast of CCTV monitoring for training, health and safety and security purposes.