TERMS & CONDITIONS
LOGIC ENTERTAINMENT LTD TRADING AS PRISON ISLAND BELFAST
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before making a Booking on Our Site. Please note that before making a Booking you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to make a Booking on Our Site
On Site & Our Services
- Prison Island Belfast operates a strict ‘NO PICNIC’ policy. Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed on site. Birthday Cakes are permitted for booked party rooms ONLY and not for parties using our General Admission facilities.
- Customers under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other substances that hinder sound judgement will be denied of activities, or even entry to our premises
- NO foul language or abuse of our staff will be tolerated at any time
- Displaying inappropriate, rude, indecent or intolerable behaviours by customers may result in suspending or ending the game in its course by Prison Island Belfast Staff. In any such events the game will be deemed properly finished, and as such, no refund or any other form of compensation is due.
- Each customer will be duly informed and instructed about the rules of the game, with special attention to do’s and don’ts specific to the room they are about to enter. Non-adherence to these instructions will result in suspending or ending the game in its course by the Game Moderator. In any such events the game will be deemed properly finished, and as such, no refund or any other form of compensation is due.
- Customers agree to reimburse Prison Island Belfast for any damages to any objects and installations, resulting from their misbehaviour whether wilful or out of negligence. Prison Island Belfast therefore is entitled to present claim to the customer for reimbursement for the costs incurred as a result of such behaviour.
- Drinks and food may not be brought into the game rooms.
- Children under 16 years of age must have an accompanying adult on site at all times.
- We would ask customers to report any accidents to reception before leaving the centre. Accidents reported after leaving our site cannot be dealt with appropriately.
- Prison Island Belfast has the right to refuse service without prior notice in instances where the above Terms & Conditions are broken.
- The Management reserve the right to refuse admission. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your event start time to complete registration and receive briefing.
- As our Rooms are operated with wi-fi linked and remotely operated technical equipment including but not limited to IP cameras, walkie talkies, customers with specific medical devices such as pacemakers, and any other technical implants are required to seek medical advice about any potential risks it might represent to them, before participating in any of our games. Prison Island Belfast assumes no liability for such risks
- Customers will participate in any of our games entirely on their own accord and sole discretion, assuming all inherent risks and accountability of such a decision. They acknowledge that their participation in the activity is voluntary and that they elect to participate despite of the risks and agree to accept the consequences of so doing. Prison Island Belfast assumes no liability whatsoever for any (personal or equipment) damages or injuries caused by game room misuse or not following the rules described before the game.
- Lockers are provided free of charge for the use of customers of Prison Island Belfast. Use of these are at the customer’s own risk. Prison Island Belfast accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal possessions during the use of these lockers.
- Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a game.
- Any purchase on the website is valid only when processed by Prison Island Belfast.
- The booking process is concluded when payment is confirmed. You shall receive a confirmation once your booking is processed.
- Customers are responsible for entering the required details correctly when processing the booking online.
- Booking is confirmed only when payment is confirmed. Until such confirmation the booking is conditional only i.e. in absence of payment the booking request gets refused.
- Booking confirmation is sent to the email address the customer who performed the booking has entered onto the online form. Please check Junk mail folder if your booking confirmation isn’t immediately visible.
- Bookings can be amended subject to availability, you can change your booking (date, time, length of game and number of players) up to 5 days before your game by calling us.
- This is a live event game, and once the booking is confirmed, we cannot accept any cancellations or give any refunds, we advise you to try to change your booking outlined above (this, however, does not include those times where the venue is closed by the management and alternative arrangements cannot be agreed with the customer)
- Bookings may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a booking is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the booking or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission.
- A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is late by 15 minutes or more. In such a situation the money is non–refundable and the booking is not changeable.
- By accepting these terms and conditions the buyer confirms that he/she has authorisation to accept terms and conditions for all players in his/her party
Data Protection and Data Security
- Prison Island Belfast may collect, store and use customer data solely for its own analytical and business development purposes. It will, therefore not disclose any of this data to any 3rd parties in full or in part. Prison Island Belfast is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of personal information is protected in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Customers of Prison Island Belfast may not disclose any details of the games directly or indirectly to the public.
- It is strictly prohibited to take any recordings on the premises of Prison Island Belfast including but not limited to the games. This includes image, voice and sound recordings on any portable device. Any such recording will result in immediate conclusion of the game and customers attempting to make such recordings will be asked to leave the premises. In any such cases fees paid by the customer would be forfeited and the paid service will be considered as duly delivered.
- Photos of each team will be taken during and at the end of the game.
- Photos of each teams will be stored on our server linked to the booking.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are accepting that permission is granted for Prison Island Belfast to use any photographs taken during and after your game on our social media sites, website or general marketing. As parent or legal guardian of any accompanying children you give consent and agree to Prison Island Belfast photographing and/or recording the participant and any accompanying children and to use any such photographs and/or recording solely and only for Prison Island Belfast marketing purposes. If you do not agree to such materials to be used in this manner it is your responsibility to notify us accordingly during your booking.
- Customers consent and agree to the use by Prison Island Belfast of CCTV monitoring for training, health and safety and security purposes.