- Almost anyone can enjoy our challenge cells
- Languages: All of the challenge instructions & clues are in English.
- Wheelchair users and people with reduced mobility: Many of the challenges are not suitable because they involve moving quickly, climbing, crawling and operating in restricted spaces. Our reception, toilets and café are of course fully accessible.
- Pregnancy: Our challenges range in type, and whilst some are not suitable for those who are pregnant we feel that there is more than enough for a pregnant person to participate in.
- Visually Impaired: A number of the challenges are purely visual. Other team members should have good eyesight to assist.
- Claustrophobia: Cells named The Prison and Devils Island may not be suitable for you.
- Vertigo: The Cell Tilt may not be suitable for you.
Please call us if you have any specific questions.
- Posted by Aaron Graham
- On October 16, 2019
- 0 Comment